DLL to Remove Rotated Text Image Watermark Shapes from Word DOCX or PDF Files using C# .NET

Hi, Support:

I have reported a bug for pdf.dll, that is to say, the dll can remove the text watermark, but ,if the text watermark is generated by MS Word with rotated textbox, the dll fails to remove it. Now a few month has been past, whether the dll supports removing the rotated text watermark now?

@ducaisoft,

Can you please share the link of forum thread where you reported this issue previously? Do you now want to remove watermark from PDF file by using Aspose.Words API? If yes, then please ZIP and upload your input PDF file (containing the rotated textbox watermark that you want to remove) here for testing. We will then investigate the scenario on our end and provide you more information.

Please refer to this previous issue link at How to remove rotated texts or watermark text? - Aspose.PDF Product Family - Free Support Forum - aspose.com

@ducaisoft,

Aspose.Words for .NET currently detects them as Image Shapes and you can use the following C# code to remove them:

Document doc = new Document(@"C:\Temp\input.pdf");

Node[] nodes = doc.GetChildNodes(NodeType.Shape, true).ToArray();
foreach (Shape shape in nodes)
{
    // if (shape.Rotation != 0)
    shape.Remove();
}

doc.UpdatePageLayout();
doc.Save(@"C:\Temp\output.pdf"); 

Regarding PDFNET-48231, please follow your other thread for further proceedings.

The Aspose.pdf.dll is still pending on fixing this problem? and the Aspose.words.dll can detect and remove this rotated text watermark only based on Net 4.6.1 or latest? and which version or words.dll support this function to load pdf file?

@ducaisoft,

Please use this thread for any questions related to your Aspose.PDF related issue. Secondly, starting from the 20.2 release, Aspose.Words for .NET supports loading/processing PDF file format in its .NET Standard variant (i.e. use the DLLs from netstandard2.0 folder). After that, starting from the 20.4 release, Aspose.Words also provides DLL for .NET 4.6.1 (i.e. use DLLs from net461 folder) to read/load/process PDF documents.