DNG Image not properly converted to TIFF (C#)

Hi,

When we try to transform DNG file to TIF file, which is smaller than 15MB, we found that the image is damaged and can’t be viewed after transformed to TIF.

From our testing, other file format which is smaller than 15MB can be transformed to TIF. Would you please help look at DNG file? Thanks.

@Glority_Developer,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share source files so that we may further investigate to help you out.

Here’s the DNG files.
https:// drive.google.com/open?id=1qJEwTJlNQ9T4po7JaOIiWuXkpGf3zwak

@Glority_Developer,

Thank you for sharing the source files with us. Can you please provide the used sample code along with generated Tiff as well. Please also share the snapshot for damaged image inside Tiff as well.

using (var image = (Aspose.Imaging.FileFormats.Dng.DngImage)im)
{
image.Save(param.OutputFile, option);
}

@Glority_Developer,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share generated result with us for further investigation so that we can help you out.

Here’s the output TIF files.

Btw, do you know why DNG file that is larger than 15MB can’t be converted to TIF file?

@Glority_Developer,

I have worked with source file shared by you using Aspose.Imaging latest version 18.7 and unable to observe any issue. I have also shared my generated result and sample code with you for your kind reference. Can you please share environment details along with which version of Aspose.Imaging you are using on your end.Generated Result.zip (74.5 KB)

We try your suggest, but with code: Image im = Image.Load(filePath); there some DNG file will be identified as Tiff format. And code FileFormat imageFormat = Image.GetFileFormat(filePath); will have the same behavior, imageFormat result is FileFormat.Tiff. We think this is a issue.
Source Dng: dngtest.zip (7.1 MB)

I have worked with source files which are larger than 15 MB and unable to observe any issue. Can you please check attachment. Also can you please elaborate below query in more details so that we can help you out, i am unable to understand your issue.

We means you can try our code :
Image im = Image.Load(filePath);
FileFormat imageFormat = Image.GetFileFormat(filePath);
with the dng file our offerd.
phenomenon:
QzpcVXNlcnNcVXNlclxBcHBEYXRhXFJvYW1pbmdcRGluZ1RhbGtcNDIxNjYxNTgwX3YyXEltYWdlRmlsZXNcQjlGMTg0MTQtOUYzOS00NGRlLUJDOUEtRkJFNTdBNjk1REQxLnBuZw==.png (9.2 KB)
QzpcVXNlcnNcVXNlclxBcHBEYXRhXFJvYW1pbmdcRGluZ1RhbGtcNDIxNjYxNTgwX3YyXEltYWdlRmlsZXNcMTVDNDExRTctNjQyNC00ZGE0LTgyMTAtMjFENUU0MjUyOUVFLnBuZw==.png (17.5 KB)

@Glority_Developer,

Can you please share working sample project to reproduce issue so that we can help you out.

@Adnan.Ahmad

Since the sample project will include the Aspose license we have, it won’t run if we remove the license information. So please try our codes at first:
mage im = Image.Load(filePath);
FileFormat imageFormat = Image.GetFileFormat(filePath);

If it still doesn’t work for you. I will send the sample project to you and remove the license information in it.

@Glority_Developer,

I have observed your comments. Please share sample project from which you are generating output so that we can investigate again and help you out.

This is our demo:
https:// drive.google.com/file/d/1EuqdrXIiLXWf6CMN3lEPMLXkNFSRXxoZ/view?usp=sharing

Please replace AsposeCnvpTest\AsposeCnvpTest\License.cs variable privatekey and AsposeLic with your own when you use. Thanks in advance.

@Glority_Developer,

I have worked with the sample project shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID IMAGINGNET-3074 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGINGNET-3074) have been fixed in this update.

Hi:
When we try to transform DNG file to TIF file,with your latest version from 19.1 to 19.4.There is one image fail to convert. But that image can succeed to transform when we use 18.11.DNGTest.zip (8.1 MB)

@Glority_Developer,

I have worked with the sample file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID IMAGINGNET-3420 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.