Do aspose.email.outlook product has Delete function

HI BABAR RAZA,
Problem as i mentioned above to delete message based on csv comparison is solved it works fine Thanks for your reply.Now another issue is that i have pst in that message with same subject exist but when i delete messages it throws "Object reference not set to an instance of an object ".
As long as there is no two message with same subject it work fine.I would have used EnrtyIDString(for unique reference) to compare but csv file in which there is no EnrtyIDString as ASPOSE has so i have to use common between them so it is only subject that will do.

THANKS,
SARFARAJ

Hi Sarfaraj,

Thank you for the information.

I think you are aware of the fact that there could be several messages having same subject. If you delete the wrong entry once, you will hit this exception when you try to delete it again in next iteration.

For more detailed insight view, can you please share your sample project and PST for our review.

Regards,

HI BABAR RAZA,

i am going to share sample project code ,PST to have look why this issue
arising and again i just want to remind you that screen shot which i
have attached (please have look)along with project code and pst is that
when i delete all message from pst but when i copy some message from
another pst to pst from which i deleted message using ASPOSE product it
does not allow instead it show error.

HI Babar,
if you have analyzed and sort out problem (using sample code,pst ) stated above please reply as quick as possible .

Thanks &Regards,
Sarfaraj

HI Expert,
i just want to remind you that pst delete part is urgent requirement if you have done with issue please reply me as soon as possible.

Thanks&Regards,
Sarfaraj

Hi Sarfaraj,

Sorry for the delayed response on this.

Actually while processing your provided PST file with your provided source code, I have encountered another error. I wanted to delete the messages having the subject “Microquery Enquiry”. There are two such messages that are in INBOX=>CABINET=>IVM folder. I debugged the source code line by line and in first iteration (by first iteration I mean to delete 1st message of the two) I was hit by exception "
Object reference not set to an instance of an object". Then I tried to view how many massages were deleted but I couldn’t check cause Outlook didn’t open the folder. See attached snapshot.

Currently, I am trying to delete the message with my own custom code to isolate the cause of problem. Once confirmed I will log an issue for it.

Please note that, after logging the issue, it will take some time for analysis and correction.

I will keep you posted with my results.

Hi again,

I have logged an investigative ticket (Id:32798) in our tracking system to isolate and rectify the problem.

We will keep you posted with updates.

Thank you for your patience.

HI Expert,

Thanks ,as you said logged an investigative ticket (Id:32798) in your tracking system to isolate and rectify the problem I just want to know when this issue will be fixed because it is urgent module.

Regards,
Sarfaraj

Hi Sarfaraj,

I have just checked that the fix for your issue is under progress. Also, I have asked for the ETA of fix. As soon as I receive further updates, I will post that here for your reference.

Regards,

HI Expert,
i just remind you that when i expect(how many days will you take to ) issue to be resolved .please please reply to me as quick as possible,it is very urgent

Thanks,
Sarfaraj

Hi Sarfaraj,

Thank you for your patience.

We have fixed the problem related to the exception “Object reference not set to an instance of an object”. The fix will be available with the next release of Aspose.Email for .NET v1.3.0 and it will be published at the beginning of the following week after internal testing.

Regards,

Hi BABAR,
Thanks for quick reply when Aspose.Email for .NET v1.3.0 published just let me know .

Thanks in Advance,
Sarfaraj

Hi Sarfaraj,

I have linked this thread to the appropriate ticket from our tracking system. As soon as the released is published, you will be notified automatically.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 32798) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

HI Babar Raza,
i have downloaded updated version and used in my program thanks to you and your team and yes , the issue of messages with same subject solved but when i pass csv file let say 50 message then program line by line it compare with subject of csv file check it with pst file once they are same(for e.g csv file = “test” == pst file “test”) it delete message no doubt for few message it kept going but later it throw exception which i have attached here.i did google found that why it throw exception " program is trying to access a member of a reference type variable which is set to null."but i compare with message subject which is not null.

Thanks&Regards
Sarfaraj

Hi Sarfaraj,

Thank you for your feedback and PST file.

Please also provide us a working sample application with the CSV file that you are using so that we can determine the cause of problem.

Regards,

Hi,

i have attached code sample as well as csv file.Thanks for your quick response.please reply me as quick as possible

Thanks and Regards,
Sarfaraj

HI,
i have attached sample application

Thanks and Regards,
Sarfaraj

Hi Sarfaraj,

Thank you for the sample application.

I am able to reproduce the exception with latest version of Aspose.Email for .NET v1.3.0. I have attached my comments with your PST file to the ticket created earlier in our bug tracking system. As soon as I receive any updates regarding this problem, I will let you know here.

Regards,

HI BABAR RAZA,

When Aspose.Email.Outlook product issue will be sort out and again will be published?it is quite urgent , Please let me know through automatic tracking system.

Thanks&Regards,
Sarfaraj