Do not support to display chinese code correctly

When I import psd file which include chinese character
the layer name is chinese inorderly code!
Aspose.Image.Net Version 3.7.0.0
Hi King,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please forward us the sample PSD file that contains Chinese character and the code snippet that you are using at your end. We will evaluate it at our end and update you about our findings via this forum thread.

using(Aspose.Imaging.Image image=Aspose.Imaging.Image.Load(psdfile) )

{
var psdimage=(Aspose.Imaging.FileFormats.Psd.PsdImage)image;
foreach(var psd in psdimage.Layers)
{
Console.WriteLine(psd.Name);
}
}
Hi King,

Thank you for sharing sample file with us.

This is to update you that we have evaluated the issue at our end. We have found that when we try to load the sample PSD file using Adobe Photoshop it shows following message:

Some text layers contain fonts that are missing. These layers will need to have the missing fonts replaced before they can be used for vector based output.

When we tried to access the layers and get layer names in the sample PSD file following in the output:

Layer# 0:
Layer# 1: ????
Layer# 2: ????
Layer# 3: ??????????

Is this the issue that you are facing at your end that the PSD layer names are not correct? Please provide your feedback.

Sorroy waiting for long time

I create PSD file in MAC and the layer name’s font is Chinese Character Format
What you say in the reples I think is different for what I description
the question is the layer name which contains Chinese Character can not be decode correctly
Hi King,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have created a ticket into our issue tracking system related to this issue with ID IMAGINGJAVA-487. Our product team will further look into it. We will update you with the progress via this forum thread.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGINGJAVA-487) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.