Do not want line inbetween records withExecutewithRegions

When I execute ExecutewithRegions, my records are being separated with a line, is there a way to turn this off so that there is no lines between my records

Hello
Thanks for your inquiry.
Currently each record in a mail merge region is repeated on a separate paragraph. We are looking into providing more mail merge syntax so that repeating data in the same paragraph is possible. We will keep you informed when this is ready.

Best regards,

When I execute with regions I get

record1

record2

is it possible for me to get

record1
record2

I do not want the black line between the two records

Hello
Thanks for your request. Could you please attach your template here for testing? I will check the problem and provide you more information.

Best regards,

I have added the template to the first post

Hi Steeve,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I suppose this extra line is occurring because the content in some of the cells is too large and an extra line is created. To fix this you can modify your original template to make the cells a bit bigger.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Hi Steeve,

Thanks for being patient.

Regarding WORDSNET-3197, it is to update you that we have closed this issue. We have introduced a new LINQ Reporting Engine which is a part of the Aspose.Words API that enables you to build reports using an extended set of reporting features. The engine enables you to reference business objects of your application in report templates directly, which agrees well with Domain-Driven Design widely used in modern software development. Moreover, the engine uses a subset of C# language in its template syntax. These features enable you as a developer to compose report templates in a familiar and intuitive way.

For example, using this new reporting engine you can repeat part of a Paragraph as follows:

DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder();
builder.Write("The items are: <<foreach [item in items]>><<[item]>>, <</foreach>>and others.");
Document doc = builder.Document;
ReportingEngine engine = new ReportingEngine();
engine.BuildReport(doc, new string[] { "Item1", "Item2", "Item3"}, "items");
doc.Save("out.docx");

For more details, please visit this article:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/linq-reporting-engine-api/

I hope, this helps.

Best regards,