Doc converted to TIFF missing bottom portion

Have an older word doc that when converted to TIFF it cuts of the bottom portion.

Attached is original doc and converted tiff
Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for your inquiry.

We have tested the scenario using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 16.12.0 and have not found any issue with output. We have attached the output Tiff file with this post for your kind reference. Please use Aspose.Words for .NET 16.12.0 and check the screenshot of input document.

That is the output I get now and what I see when I open the doc with Word 2007. Yet using Oracle’s Outside In Technology you can see that there is more at the bottom of the document.

There must be some odd formatting.
Just looked in INSO and did another conversion and this time conversion gave me most of the last 2 rows after row 10. Although INSO this time gave me multiple pages of the last couple rows.

The end of the doc should look like the attached png.
and attached PDF of latest conversion.
Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for your inquiry. MS Word 2007 does not show the complete contents of table. See the attached image for detail.

Your input document contains the frame and the table is inside it. Please remove the frame from your input document to see the complete contents of table. After removing the frame, the total number of pages of your document will be four. To remove the frame, please follow the steps mention below:

1) Right click on the Frame
2) Select Format Frame
3) Click Remove Frame button

We have attached the modified input document and output Tiff with this post for your kind reference.