DOC to EMF font of numbers in numbered list

Hello,
it is still my intention to convert a Word file (doc/docx) to EMF. The EMF will later be used to provide input to an output management system for further conversions.
The original Word file contains several sections with numbered lists. All sections use the same font, Calibri 11pt. In the EMF file, the numbers of the numbered lists usually refer to the same, correct font - with one exception. On page 5, in section 2.5, the numbers of the list are displayed in a different font, although the Word file contains the same font.
I realized that normally, the format of the numbered lists is “Calibri” whilst for the one that is deviating, Word shows “Calibri (Body)” as the format. - Anyway, the conversion should result in the font that looks the same.
I am using Aspose.Words for .NET version 8.0 for the conversion.
I am attaching
- the original Word file
- the resulting EMF files
Your help is appreciated.
Best regards, Barbara

Hi Barbara,

Thanks for your request. I see the problem in the image produced on your side. But I cannot reproduce the problem on my side. I used the following code to get EMF image of the 5th page:

Document doc = new Document(@"Test001\test.docx");
doc.SaveToImage(4, 1, @"Test001\out.emf", null);

I attached my output image and screenshot, which allows to compare outputs.
Best regards.

Hello Alexey,
thank you for your quick reply. As far as I can see, we are using the same code. I am sending you the code as an attachment. What other information do you need?
Best regards, Barbara

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for additional information. You are right your code is the same as mine. Please make sure that Calibri font (used in your document) is installed on your PC. Also, please make sure you use the latest version of Aspose.Words for testing. To check version of the library, right click on the dll, select Properties from the context menu, then select Version tab. You will see File version. I saw you wrote that you use 8.0.0 version, but maybe you mistakenly use some old version in your application. So please check one more time.
Best regards.

blush Mea culpa. I was using 6.6 - sorry!