We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Doc to html base64 Image Problem

Hi,

We used aspose.words for mail merge purpose on windows and linux platform, developed as .net core application (used aspose.words 18.6.0) We have a template with image on it (png image). After mail merge, we save document as html with ExportImagesAsBase64 = true in HtmlSaveOptions. When we run this application on windows platform, output html file has correct png image on it (as correct base64 string). But when we run this application on linux platform, image is distrupted. On every run, html output has different base64 strings. How can we fix this issue?

Thanks

@YkbAhmet,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

  • Your input Word document.
  • Please attach the output HTML file that shows the undesired behavior.
  • Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we’ll start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.

Hi,

You can find template and output files and project to produce this output in attached zip file. It runs correctly in windows platform. To get undiserd output, app must be run in linux platform. Thanks

files.zip (1.0 MB)

@YkbAhmet,

Thanks for sharing the detail. We have tested the scenario at Ubuntu operating system and have not found the shared issue. Please check the attached output document. output.zip (10.1 KB)