Doc to pdf, some of the table edge of the text is covered, how to do

doc to pdf, some of the table edge of the text is covered, how to do。Please see the screenshot of the last page of the attachment below
Downloads.zip (55.7 KB)

@yjsdfsdf
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-26385

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Timing wise, I just want the text to not be obscured, do I other ways to circumvent this problem? There are many documents that have this problem and I can avoid it by setting the right margin, but this document has a problem with this cell, is there anything special about it? What I need is not to solve this bug, but is there any other way to circumvent it temporarily?

@yjsdfsdf The issue is currently in the queue for analysis. Once analysis is done, we will be able to provide you more information.
As I can see whitespaces are used to align the content in the document. This is not the best practice. I would suggest to avoid using whitespaces to align the content, this will allow to avoid issues upon document rendering.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-26385) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Java 24.2 update.