Doc2PDF - Table column alignment and other issues observed

Hi,

I am trying to convert a .doc to PDF. There issues observed in the output PDF

1. Table column alignment not proper

2. Table row width not same as in the input document

3. Table No. 25 is moved from page 24 to page 25. Some graphs are moved from page 50 to page 51

4. Page 27 in the PDF is blank where as there are no blank pages in the source document

Please find the details of the issue in the attached Issues.doc

Thanks,

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Well, since you are converting a doc file to PDF, so you are probably using Aspose.Words component. I will now move your thread to Aspose.Words forum where one of our fellow colleague from Aspose.Words team will help you soon.

Thank you.
Hi Smitha,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word documents, you are getting these problems with, here for testing? I will investigate these issues on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi

PFA source document for your testing. Since this is a customer document, I have modifed it hence the pages/objects/tables etc in pages might have been moved when compared to actual document

Thanks,

Satyendra

Hi Satyendra,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested your scenario with Aspose.Words 13.3.0 on my side; the output in PDF document is improved. However, I have logged the following couple of issues in our bug tracking system.

WORDSNET-8197: Table column width and content alignment is off in fixed page formats (issue you mentioned in point 1)
WORDSNET-8198: Table Row height is not preserved during rendering to PDF (issue you mentioned in point 2)

Your request has also been linked to these issues and you will be notified as soon as these are resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Thank you for the update.

Did you get a chance to work onpoint 3 & 4 of this?

Thanks,

Satyendra Acharya

Hi Satyendra,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please upgrade to latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.4.0 and let us know how does it go on your side? You can download it from the following link:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.words-for-java/default.aspx

In case the problem still remains, could you please attach output PDF document showing the undesired behaviour here for testing? It would be great if you please create screenshots to highlight the problematic areas in PDF for our reference. I will investigate these issues further on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8198) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8197) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.