Document convertions

I am evaluating your components “aspose.pdf” and “aspose.words” to convert documents on my SharePoint Site but i have a problem when the documents contains digital signatures. Does aspose.pdf or aspose.words support this?. Actually, the document convertions throws up an error. “Cannot convert this document.”
I appreciate an urgent answer.
Thanks,
Jc.

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately Aspose.Words does not support digital signatures for a complete Microsoft Word document now. Aspose.Words will only preserve a digital signature applied to the VBA project (macros) contained in a document. So I don’t think that digital signature is reason of this problem. Could you please attach sample document for testing? (only you and Aspose staff members can download it). We will investigate this problem and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Hi!
We are delighted to announce the availability of Aspose.Words for SharePoint, which is our latest addition to the Aspose.Words product family.
This release, Aspose.Words for SharePoint 1.0 makes high quality document conversions for DOC/DOCX/ODT/RTF/PDF/XPS and others easily accessible to SharePoint users.
Please find more details in our Documentation area.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(19)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan