Document looks different after conversion to pdf


We use aspose words to convert docx to pdf. If the attached docx is among the input files, the output will look like the attached pdf file.

output.pdf (78.5 KB)
input.JPG (152.2 KB)



Thanks for your inquiry. Please ZIP and attach your input Word document here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.



I attached the input docx.

Thanks! (47.6 KB)



Thanks for sharing the detail. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-16304. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Could you please share the Java version that you are using at your end? Thanks for your cooperation.



We have a deadline upcoming and we need to how long solving this issue will take for you?
Our java version is 1.7.0_79.



Thanks for your inquiry. We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. Our developers work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Once our product team completes the analysis of your issue, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.


Dear Gents,

any News regarding this issue?




Thanks for your inquiry. We have asked for the ETA of this issue from our product team. As soon as any information is shared by them, we will be more than happy to share that with you. Thanks for your patience.


Thanks for the response, waiting for that.

As you are aware of the root causes of the problem, you see it’s nature, we’d like to ask if you see any workaround (especially, but not limited to having the Word changed by the customer temporarily) to have the solution using your product up and running in production in the meantime? Should such a workaround exist and help, what exactly should be changed / made?




Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there is no workaround available for this issue. However, we have asked for update from our product team on this issue. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is any update available on this issue.

We apologize for your inconvenience.


Dear Gents,
any News regarding this issue?



Thanks for your inquiry. Currently, your issue is under development phase and planned for Aspose.Words March release. Please note that this estimate is not final at the moment. We will be sure to inform you via this forum thread as soon as this issue is resolved.

Please change the font color of normal style to black as a workaround of this issue. Hope this helps you.

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + @"wrongOutput.docx");
doc.Styles[StyleIdentifier.Normal].Font.Color = Color.Black;
doc.Save(MyDir + "output.pdf");

Thanks for your patience.


The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-16304) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.3 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.3 update.