We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Document Name = "document" in printer queue when printing from Aspose PDF

I there a fix for PDFNEWNET-30312. I have the same issue and this is a major problem. Document Name = “document” in printer queue when printing from Aspose PDFDocument Name = “document” in printer queue when printing from Aspose PDF. Isaw the same problem described in PDFNEWNET-30312. We need the filename because that is the only way to track a print-job and know when the printer has completed it’s work - or a problem has occured.Since the name is always “document” we cannot tell one print-job from another and we have now way to know when a job is completed or not.

Hi Joe,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.Pdf.

Well, I am afraid; the issue is not resolved yet. However, I have requested the development team to share an ETA regarding the resolution of the issue. As soon as I get a response, I will update you via this forum thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

I will be downloading other options today (Amyuni, o2Sol, etc..) to try.

I need this to work NOW. My build servers and project code is all set to ship, but the lack of this feature is killing me. If you can provide me a reasonable estimate of a fix, I can work with that. However, in the meantime I will have to evaluate competitors.

I have determined the Amyuni product put the value of the “Title” attribute in the “Document Name” of the Print Job window. I have made sure I have a Title set in my document, however, that value does not appear in the Print Job window.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-30312) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-30312) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.3.0.

Blog post for this release can be viewed over this link

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.