Document.Revisions not including all revisions in my document

I have a document and I am trying to use the revisions in the document but I am having an issue where one of my revisions in my document is not appearing in my revisions collection. I have attached my document below, can someone help me figure out why that would be happening?

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for you inquiry. It would be great if you please share following detail for investigation purposes.

• Please

create a standalone/runnable simple application (

for example a Console
    Application Project
    ) that demonstrates the code (Aspose.Words code) you used to generate
    your output document
  • Please share the revision detail which is not appearing in Revision collection.

As soon as you get these pieces of information to
us we’ll start our investigation into your issue.

Here’s a simple C# application that demonstrates the issue I am seeing:

using System;
using Aspose.Words;

namespace AsposeConsoleApp
{
class Program
{
static void Main(string[] args)
{
var fileName = args[0];

Document doc = new Document(fileName);

Console.WriteLine("Number of Revisions = " + doc.Revisions.Count);

foreach(Revision revision in doc.Revisions){
Console.WriteLine(revision.ParentNode.Range.Text);
}

// Keep the console window open in debug mode.
Console.WriteLine(“Press any key to exit.”);
Console.ReadKey();
}
}
}

When run with the attached document, I get the following output on the command line:
"
Number of Revisions = 26
Mere contractual obligations do not create a fiduciary relationship. [CITE]

In any event, the State Grossly overstates FedExGround’s obligations under the AOC, which nowhere requires it “to disclose to the OAG any unlawful shipments of cigarettes to consumers,” as the State claims. State
Opp.
at. 10.
Contrary to the State’s claim, it is plain from the face of the AOC itself
, which Plaintiffs incorporate by reference in their Complaint, that t
he only
notification that Fedex Ground agreed to make the OAG was to “advise the Attorney General” if FedEx had terminated a shipper who had received a prior notice from FedEx Ground pursuant to the AOC that FedEx Ground does not deliver cigarettes to individual consumers.
AOC at 6 17. In fact, the AOC contemplates disclosure
from
the Attorney General
to
FedEx Ground of unlawful cigarette deliveries - not the other way around - and
, thus,
required FedEx Ground to designate a contact person to receive such disclosure
and to act on such notifications
Id
. at
16. The State does not allege that FedEx Ground failed to make any notifications required of it by paragraph 17, or more importantly ,that it was induced to defer filing this lawsuit because of any representations made by FedEx Ground.
overcharge
O
vercharge
"

If you look closely in the document, there is a “move” revision with the text “mere contractual obligations do not create a fiduciary relationship. [CITE]”. This revision is not being picked up in the list of revisions. There is a different revision that includes the text “Mere contractual obligations do not create a fiduciary relationship…” and that revision DOES appear in the list of revisions, but the revision with the lowercase “m” is not appearing in the list of revisions.

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for sharing the detail. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-12721. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

A post was split to a new topic: Peviousibling of the extractedcontent

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12721) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.4 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.4 update.