Document.Save crashes with specific document

Hi,

I have a document which crashes when opened and saved with Aspose.Words, see attachement.
The following error is produced using Aspose.Words 14.3.0:

System.InvalidOperationException: A value with the specified key has already been added.
at .(Int32 , Int32 , Boolean )
at .(Int32 , Int32 )
at .(Int32 , EditableRangeEnd )
at .( , Int32 , Int32 )
at .()
at .(Int32 )
at .()
at . ( )
at Aspose.Words.Document.(Stream , String , SaveOptions )
at Aspose.Words.Document.Save(String fileName, SaveOptions saveOptions)
at Aspose.Words.Document.Save(String fileName)
at _3PTester.Logic.AsposeTester.RunTests() in c:\DATA\3P\Projects\3P Tester\3PTester\Logic\AsposeTester.cs:line 35

35: new Document(“CPAS - Brief.doc”).Save(“Crash.doc”);

Hi Nick,

This issue has been logged into our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-10051. We will keep you updated on this issue in this thread. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi Nick,

This issue has already been resolved and will be included in the coming release i.e. Aspose.Words for .NET 14.4.0.

Best Regards,

Thank you for the quick response, I’m looking forward to try the new version :slight_smile:

Hi Muhammad,

I’ve tested the new 14.4.0 release and the document is saved correctly, thank you for the quick response!

The fix for WORDSNET-10051 is not mentioned in the release notes though, just wanted to notify you of this.

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the update. This issue was marked as duplicate of WORDSNET-10013 which is also resolved and that is why the notification might have missed for this issue.

Best Regards,

No problem, just notifying the behaviour :slight_smile:

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10051) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.