We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Document Stamp

We allow filers to upload documents to our site. We time stamp the documents when they are uploaded. From time to time we have documents where the stamp does not show.

We are running version 17.2. I have attached a document where the stamp does not show. Would you please take a look and let me know what you find.

Here is the code that stamps the document:
Friend Sub TimeStamp(ByRef sInFile As String, ByVal sOutFile As String, ByVal sTimeStamp As String)
Dim license As Aspose.Pdf.License = New Aspose.Pdf.License
license.SetLicense(“Aspose.Pdf.Lic”)

Dim pdfDocument As New Aspose.Pdf.Document(sInFile)
Dim sFiledText As New TextStamp(“Filed " & sTimeStamp & " ET Office of the Judges of Compensation Claims.”)

sFiledText.Background = True
sFiledText.XIndent = 75
sFiledText.YIndent = 10
sFiledText.TextState.FontSize = 10
sFiledText.TextState.FontStyle = Text.FontStyles.Bold
sFiledText.TextState.ForegroundColor = Aspose.Pdf.Color.Blue
pdfDocument.Pages(1).AddStamp(sFiledText)

pdfDocument.Save(sOutFile)

End Sub

Thanks
Russ

Hi Russ,

Thanks for contacting support.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the problem that textStamp is not applying on your provided PDF document. For the sake of correction, I have logged it as PDFNET-42313 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you posted on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Best Regards,