Document Truncated when converted to PDF

Hi All,

I’m using Aspose Words .NET 11.6.0.0 and I have not encountered this issue before now. Basically, I’m converting the attached Word document to PDF and the generated PDF file only contains page 1 of the Word document.

Please see the attached Word document and generated PDF where the issue is evident.

The document looks like one that only contains text, so I don’t understand why the conversion is not working as expected. Any help would be appreciated.

I’m not doing anything fancy, just converting the document:

Document thisdoc = new Document(“MacDonald Sandra_1537873546.docx”);
thisdoc.Save(“MacDonald Sandra_1537873546.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf);

Thanks

Lumesse

PS - I upgraded to Aspose Words 13.4.0.0 and the issue is still apparent. Does this suggest something strange in the Word document or is there some layout feature that is not supported? I do not get any errors reported by Aspose - so not much more I can investigate.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have not found the shared issue while using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 14.6.0. Please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for .Net 14.6.0. I have attached the output Pdf file with this post for your kind reference.

Hi

Thanks for the swift response. Can I ask what the problem actually was?

Thanks

Marcus

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Perhaps, you are using older version of Aspose.Words or using some different code might be Aspose.Pdf related code. The pdf file (MacDonald Sandra_1537873546.pdf) was generated by Aspose.Pdf.

Please use the latest version of Aspose.Words and let us know if you have any more queries.