Document.UpdateFields() throws cast exception

Please take a look at the attached project.

Aspose Word for .Net version 9.7 throws an exception when Document.UpdateFields() method is called. I just did an upgrade from version 9.5. This error did not appear in version 9.5.

Thanks
Irfan

Hi Irfan,

I have tested this issue at my end and reproduced the same problem even with the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. v.10.4.0. I hope that AW team will log this issue to their issue tracking system.

Best regards,

Hi Irfan,
Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Hi Andrey,
Thanks for your response. This is a pretty serious issue on my end as it is impacting numerous reports we have created with AW. Can you give me an estimate for when the issue will be resolved?
Thanks,
Irfan

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, at the moment I cannot provide you an estimate. I asked our developers to take a look at this issue shortly. Once I get a feedback from them, I will provide you more information regarding this issue.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5313) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.