Documentation point

Here is a quesiton on the documentation. I go to the instructions at GitHub Repositories for Examples, Plugins and Showcases of Aspose APIs for .NET, Java, C++ and Android, and create the virtual directory. When I follow the instructions
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have installed Visual Studio .Net, double click Aspose.PowerPoint.WF.Template.csproj in the folder Aspose\Aspose.PowerPoint\Demos\WebForms\Template, build it or customize your web Project creation application in C#.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I get the following error, when I click on the csproj file:
The project you are opening is a web project. You need to open it by specifiying its URL path.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have Microsoft Visual Studio .net 2003 installed. Is there something missing in the directions, or is it just me? I am not an asp.net expert, but I do know a little bit. I can operate the Excel and Word demos OK. Please advise.

I have also found a Microsoft document on this problem at Microsoft Support

After creating virtual directory you can:

1. Start Visual Studio .NET.
2. On the File menu point to Open, and then click Project from Web. The Open Project from Web dialog box appears.
3. In the URL text box, type http://localhost, and then click OK. The Open Project dialog box appears.
4. Open Aspose.PowerPoint.WF.Template folder, select Aspose.PowerPoint.WF.Template.csproj file, and then click Open.

This got me much farther. The problem is when I set default.aspx as the startup page, as well as having C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Aspose\Aspose.PowerPoint\Demos\WebForms\Template be set to the virtual directory Aspose.PowerPoint.WF.Template in IIS, I get this error when I build the application, as start without debugging:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Server Error in ‘/’ Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition=‘MachineToApplication’ beyond application level. This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS.

Source Error:

Line 36: “Passport” and “None”
Line 37: →
Line 38:
Line 39:
Line 40: <!-- APPLICATION-LEVEL TRACE LOGGING

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\Aspose\Aspose.PowerPoint\Demos\WebForms\Template\web.config Line: 38

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573

Dear Randy,

Just configure your virtual directory as an application in IIS (set Execute Permission to Scripts Only or Scripts and Executables) and Template demo will work fine.