DocumentBuilder.InnerHtml is not replacing the bookmark

Hi ,

I have dotm template and i have created a new bookmark in that and I am adding one table in that.

but when I am running the code table is coming above the bookmark. Again I am using the output doc file as template by conveting it to dotm then again I get one more table in the document.

Below is the html tag I am using

<![CDATA[

size:9pt;border-left:1px black solid;border-bottom:1px black solid;border-top:1px black solid;text-align:Left;"> solid;border-top:1px black solid;border-right:1px black solid;text-align:Left;">
Amita Garg The best size:9pt;border-left:1px black solid;border-bottom:1px black solid;text-align:right;">Amita Garg The best right:1px black solid;text-align:right;">Amita Garg The best

]]>

Thanks

Hi Lars,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document.
  • Aspose.Words generated output document which shows the undesired behavior.
  • Your expected Word document which shows the correct result. Please create this document using Microsoft Word for our reference.
  • Please create a standalone (runnable) console application that helps us reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we’ll start investigation into your issues and provide you more information.

Best regards,