DocumentExplorer

Hi,

Can you help me with your DocumentExplorer(Aspose.Words), how can I use them(you had before .jar for them) and does they have support for .docx?

Thanks,
Bojan

Hi
Bojan,

Thanks for your request.

You can find DocumentExplorer in ‘demos’ folder as an IntelliJ IDEA’s project. Unfortunately, the demo uses some IntelliJ GUI Layout managers and therefore can only be executed (run) via IntelliJ IDEA. However, we will most likely distribute pre-built JAR of DocumentExplorer with the future versions of Aspose.Words for JAVA. Your request has been linked to the appropriate feature (WORDSJAVA-457) and you will be notified as soon as it is available. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Secondly, yes Aspose.Words supports all MS WORD document formats including DOCX.
http://docs.aspose.com/display/wordsjava/File+Formats+and+Conversions

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi Bojan,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have attached the pre-compiled JAR for DocumentExplorer to this post. Hopefully this makes things easier for you.

Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSJAVA-457) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(4)