Docx conversion to html is not working properly on my Linux Enviorment

Dear support team,
I deployed the project which convert docx to Html using aspose-words-15.7.0-jdk16.jar for java, but iI am not getting desired out. Images from the word is not getting properly.
Please check it with below staff.
Input Docx File is Attached here. their out put is on below link:

Environment :

Server Information
Tomcat Version JVM Version JVM Vendor OS Name OS Version OS Architecture
Apache Tomcat/6.0.36 1.6.0_35-b10 Sun Microsystems Inc. Linux 2.6.18-400.1.1.el5PAE i386

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please attach source code to be able to reproduce this issue on our end. Also, please create comparison screenshots which show the problematic areas in Aspose.Words generated HTML and attach it here for our reference. We will investigate the issues further on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

I enclosed here source code java file which i used for conversion in zip format.
Also check correct and incorrect jpg attached file over their you will get Idea. Also compare docx file and html link which i provided on yesterday there also you can identify issues after comparing.

We are calling convertToHtml() by creating object of AsposeConverter class which enclosed here in zip format.
Code :

public class AsposeConverter {

/
<strong>*
* @param licenseFile
*/
public AsposeConverter(String licenseFile) {
License license = new License();
FileInputStream licInputStream;
try {
licInputStream = new FileInputStream(licenseFile);
license.setLicense(licInputStream);
} catch (FileNotFoundException e) {
e.printStackTrace();
} catch (Exception e) {
e.printStackTrace();
}
}

/</strong>
* converting docx to html
* @param docxFile
* @param htmlFile
*/
public static void convertToHtml(File docxFile, File htmlFile){
Document doc;
FileInputStream fis;
try {
fis = new FileInputStream(docxFile.getAbsoluteFile());
doc = new Document(fis);
doc.save(htmlFile.getAbsolutePath(),SaveFormat.HTML); //Save the document in HTML format.
} catch (FileNotFoundException e) {
e.printStackTrace();
} catch (Exception e) {
e.printStackTrace();
}
}

/**
* converting html to docx
* @param docxFile
* @param htmlFile
*/
public static void convertHtmlToDoc(File docxFile, File htmlFile){
Document doc;

FileInputStream fis;

try {
fis = new FileInputStream(htmlFile);

doc = new Document(fis);

//doc = new Document(“F:\nitin\modules\Aspose\testing\data\html1\2007 P1 Qn.html”);
doc.save(docxFile.getAbsolutePath());

} catch (Exception e) {
e.printStackTrace();
}
}

}

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for your inquiry. We are working over your query and will get back to you soon.

Best regards,
Hi Nitin,

Thanks for being patient. We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSJAVA-1139. Our product team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSJAVA-1139) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.