Docx converted to pdf: problem with creating watermark

Hello,

I’ve used Aspose Words 15.8.0 to convert the attached file Doc1.docx in attached file Doc2.pdf with the code below:

public static void convertWordToPDF(File directory, String inputDocFileName, String outputPdfFileName, Properties properties) throws Exception {

try {

File fileDocInput = new File(directory, inputDocFileName);

File filePdfOutput = new File(directory, outputPdfFileName);

// Ouverture du document et enregistrement en PDF

com.aspose.words.Document doc = new com.aspose.words.Document(fileDocInput.getAbsolutePath());

doc.save(filePdfOutput.getAbsolutePath(), SaveFormat.PDF);

// Suppression du fichier doc d’origine

fileDocInput.delete();

} catch (Exception e) {

Log.getLogger().error(“AsposeUtils.convertWordToPDF”, e);

}

}

I need to create a watermark in Doc2.pdf: I use Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro to open Doc2.pdf, and try to add a watermark, but an Acrobat error occured and I cannot make anything…

I’ve made another test: I open Doc1.docx with Microsoft Word and save it in pdf (attached file Doc3.pdf). In this case the conversion from docx to pdf is made with Acrobat PDF maker. You can see that I can easily create a watermark in Doc3.pdf with Acrobat 9…

What is the problem with the converted pdf with Aspose?

Thank you for your help,

Karine

Hi Karine,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-12446. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

You can add watermark to Document using Aspose.Words. Please read following documentation link. Hope this helps you.
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsjava/How+to++Add+a+Watermark+to+a+Document

Hi Tahir, any news on this issue ?

regards,
Eric Hamel

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have verified the
status of this issue from our issue tracking system
and like to share with you that this issue has been planned for
development. Hopefully, the fix of this issue will be available in Aspose.Words’ December 2015 release i.e. 15.12.0.

Please note that this
estimate is not final at the moment. We will be sure to inform you via
this forum thread as soon as this issue is resolved.

We appreciate your patience.

Hi Tahir,

What about this issue planed to be fixed on December 2015 ?

Regards,
Eric Hamel

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your inquiry. We regret to share with you that this issue (WORDSNET-12446) has not fixed yet. We have asked from our product team about the ETA of this issue. As soon as any information is shared by them, we will be more than happy to share that with you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12446) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.