Docx convertion errors

Hello aspose team,
As a continuation to my original bugs post (Link: <a rel="nofollow" href="</a> )</div><div><br></div><div>I've found a few more bugs happening when coverting docx to odt and vice versa:</div><div><ul><li>Table's margin is changed, it's position in the example document is at the text's ruler column</li><li> Pictures/Shapes inside another shape are resized and their positions also change</li><li>When converting a shape with gradient fill, only one color is kept, and aspose.words sets the other color (or colors) to white</li></ul></div><div><br></div><div>I also did not find a way to manipulate paragraph's line height, table's columns and rows width and height, shape's gradient fill and top/left alignment according to the ruler</div><div><br></div><div>A file is attached for you to test my findings, the convertion code is found in the link above.</div><div>I would also like to get your response to the bugs found earlier, since your answer was incorrect, using Microsoft Word for convertion gave me results far better</div>
Hi Elad,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and managed to reproduce the following issues at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged these problems in our issue tracking system as follow:

WORDSNET-15425 : DOCX to ODT conversion issue with GroupShape size
WORDSNET-15426 : DOCX to ODT conversion issue with shape's gradient fill color

You will be notified via this forum thread once these issues are resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.
eitan:
Table's margin is changed, it's position in the example document is at the text's ruler column
We have tested the scenario using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 17.5 and have not found this issue at our end. Please check the attached output ODT document.
eitan:
I would also like to get your response to the bugs found earlier, since your answer was incorrect, using Microsoft Word for conversion gave me results far better
Could you please share viewer detail that you are using to view the ODT document e.g. MS Word or Open Office? Please share your expected output ODT document here for our reference. We will then provide you more information about your query.

@eitan,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15426) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.7 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.7 update.

@eitan,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15425) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.9 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.9 update.