DOCX fails to open

I’m using the latest version 4.4.1.0 for .net 2.0 in my app and i’m trying to open a docx file but it keeps giving me the failed to load document may be corrupt error. I have attached the document i’m trying to open in my app. I have the office file convertor installed in order to save/open/edit docx files in office 2003 and that is how this docx file was created, originally being a word 2003 and then saved off as a docx.

the code thats failing

Document doc;
try
{
    doc = new Document(Server.MapPath("Documents/VVnA/Template.docx"), LoadFormat.Docx, String.Empty);
}
catch(Exception ex)
{
    return;
}

thx
michael

Hi,
Thank you for reporting to us. I managed to reproduce the problem. I created an issue # 3982 in our defects database. Please expect a reply before the next hotfix (within 2-3 weeks). Also note that export/import of DOCX files is currently in beta.
Best regards.

Thank you for reporting the issue.
4.4.1 includes DOCX Import Beta. I’ve tested your file on my latest code and it works fine without problems. There will be a release soon.

sounds great… I don’t mean to rush but how soon is soon for this release with the fix in it, i’m on a time constrait for the project i’m on and need to be able to have this funcationality working by next week.

thx
michael

We have released a new version of Aspose.Words that contains a fix for your issue.
The new version of Aspose.Words is available for download from here.
Best regards.