DOCX file raises exceptions

The attached project uses Aspose.Word 11.9.0 to open a large DOCX file (158 pages) and attempts to save it as a PDF. The save process takes an extremely long time and eventually ends with an exception. The exception output is captured as a text file in the project. I have not included my license file for , but the problem only occurs if trying to save all the pages, not just the 10 or so that can be saved without a license. Please substitute a license of your choosing and test the entire save process.

So, the question is: Am I doing something wrong? Is there something wrong with the DOCX file? Is something wrong with the DOCX to PDF process?

Thanks for your time.

Jim McFadden

Chattanooga, TN

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same exception on my side during rendering big.docx to PDF format. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as WORDSNET-7831 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,