Docx to Html and Vice versa

Hi

I want to convert Docx to Html and Vice versa using the below code but i was facing a issue in Line spacing and footer fromat is not preserved.The exact mimic of the document is not getting generated with same format as input file.Request you to help us on this.

Html to Docx
==================================
com.aspose.words.Document docDocument;
docDocument = new com.aspose.words.Document(“C:\codereview\R5.3\SBC\Aspose\Input files\output_out.html”);
docDocument.save(“C:\codereview\R5.3\SBC\Aspose\Output files\output_Out_docx.docx”);

Docx to Html
=======================
com.aspose.words.Document docDocument;
docDocument = new com.aspose.words.Document(“C:\codereview\R5.3\SBC\Aspose\Input files\docx_input.docx”);
HtmlSaveOptions options = new HtmlSaveOptions();
options.setExportRoundtripInformation(true);
docDocument.save(“C:\codereview\R5.3\SBC\Aspose\Output files\output_out.html”);

Hi Kusumanchi,

I can also notice the difference at my end however it would be great if you can share a screenshot to highlight the issues you are referring to. This will help us confirm we are on the same page.

Best Regards,

Hi Muhammad Ijaz,

PFA

Regards,
Rajesh

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for the details. Content shifted to second page and footer issues have been logged into our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-12276 and WORDSNET-12277 respectively. We will keep you updated on these issues in this thread.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12276;WORDSNET-12277) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.