We have found that default target frame for hyperlinks is ignored in HTML export.
Here is a test application:
TestApp.zip (22.3 KB)
Steps to reproduce:
- Open test app in VS and set aspose license
- Run app and choose destination folder.
- Press a button. In the destination folder you will find html files generated by Word and Aspose.
- Open both html files. There are 4 hyperlinks. Click the Default hyperlink in Word and Aspose html.
- Html from Word opens this hyperlink in a new page. Aspose in the same page.
The problem is that for this Word file we have set a default target frame for link “New window”, like this:
image.png (40.9 KB)
So hyperlink Default should use this default setting. Word put element for this:
image.png (7.2 KB)
In Aspose html we don’t have this