DOCX to HTML does not seem to generate Unordered List tags and items for bullets

Hi Alexey, i hate to bug you, but normally when will you know more information on the html list issue?

We talking a few weeks? Months?

I know you have a lot of issues to look at, just trying to get an idea of timescale.

Thanks

Brian

Hi Brian,
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, there is still no news about this issue. I asked the responsible developer to perform an analyze shortly.
Best regards,

Hi Alexey, any news on the list formatting issue?

Thanks

Brian

Hi Brian,
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue is still unresolved. The responsible developer is working on designing public API at the moment. We will keep you informed and let you know once this feature is available.
Best regards,

Hi Alexey, it is time for my usual appeal

Any news on getting proper list support?

Thanks

Hello
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue is not resolved yet. However, the responsible developer already analyzed the issue. At the moment the issue is in the queue for development.
We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.
Best regards,

Hi Alexey, any news on list support?

Sorry to keep bugging you but it is my number 1 complaint from users, so it will be good to get it sorted.

Thanks

Brian

Hi Brian,
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, there is no news regarding this issue. I apologize for inconvenience.
Best regards,

Hi alexey, I appreciate you guys are busy but it is now well over a year since we have been asking for this feature.

It gets very tiring asking even few months and getting the same reply.

Are we talking months, years, never??? For this feature?

Your html is perfect except for no list support, I really thought that you would want to get this one nailed, competitor products like TX have had list support for years.

I know different users have different priorities on what new features they want, would it not be an idea to have some kind of system whereby users can vote on what new features they would like to see, this would help you gauge the popularity of different ideas??

Plleeeasssseeeee can we have proper html lists, pretty please…

Hi
Thanks for your request. I will consult with the developers who is responsible for HTML module and provide you more information. I am really sorry for inconvenience.
Best regards,

Hi Alexey, has there been any progress on proper html list support?

I know you get a lot of requests but this issue has been going on for years now, it would be great to get it sorted.

Thanks

Brian

Hi Brian,
Thanks for your request. unfortunately the issue is not resolved yet. The responsible developer is still working on this issue. We will keep you informed and immediately let you know once the issue is resolved.
Best regards,

Hi,
This has also become an urgent issue for us. Is there any word on when we might see a fix for this?
Thanks,
Brian (another one :-))

Alexey, it is now two years since you said this issue would be sorted and we are still no nearer.

Instead of just telling us ‘you are working on it’ can you give us a date for when it will be done?

Your html support is perfect apart from this one problem. I would have thought it would be a matter of pride for Aspose that you would want to get this issue sorted.

Brian
(the original one that keeps bugging you)

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have verified the status of this issue from our issue tracking system and regret to share that this issue is still unresolved. Currently it is in development phase. However, we will inform you via this forum thread as soon as it’s resolved.

Moreover, I have asked for the ETA of this issue from our development team. As soon as, any information is shared by them, I will be more then happy to share that with you.

Also please note that currently, our development team is busy in the new release of both Aspose.Words for Java and Aspose.Words for .Net which contain many other important issues. Hopefully, after the new release, we will be able to schedule your issue for review. We are really very sorry for your inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Thanks for the update.

This issue has been outstanding for a long time so we would really appreciate it if you could get it prioritised.

Brian

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Good news, this feature is currently in development. It should be resolved sometime in the next few releases. We will inform you as soon as there are any developments.

We also apologise for the wait you had to have before getting this feature.

Thanks,

Excellent news

Are we talking months not years?

Brian

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Yes, the feature is currently being worked on and should be introduced within the next few releases. However, please note this is not a 100% guarantee as there could be delays if there happen to be any unforeseen problems.

Thanks,

Hello there,

I am pretty much posting just to also voice that this is a huge issue for our users and the sooner this can be resolved the better. I am excited to see that this feature is being developed and cant wait to see it released.

Anyways, its been a month and a half since your last post, any word of an ETA or progress made on this feature?

Regards,
Matt