Docx to Html Output Compare with Image Added Deleted

Hello Support
I am trying to save compare output to html and in this strike out for deleted images and underline for added images is not coming, What additional processing is required so that it could be visible in html.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Mandar

@mandar_limaye,

To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document with revisions
  • Aspose.Words generated output HTML showing the undesired behavior
  • Your expected HTML which shows the correct output. You may please create this document by using Microsoft Word application.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we’ll start further investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

Hello,
Its nothing specific, you can check my other ticket I am using code by you(support) first to compare and then save it html. I am attaching screenshot, In docx shape and ole are showing up as strike out and underline as deleted and new. Its not coming up in html. I am aware that it will need some additional coding but what it could be I am not able to guess.Clip397.jpg (31.2 KB)
Clip396.jpg (29.0 KB)

Hope this helps.

Regards
Mandar

@mandar_limaye,

We have logged your requirement in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-16503. Our product team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Hello Support
Is this resolved in latest release?

Regards
Mandar

@mandar_limaye,

I am afraid, this issue is not resolved yet. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.