Docx to Html to Email loses formatting

Hello,
We are having an issue with converting a docx file into html, then using the html generated to set the HtmlBody on an Aspose.Email.Mail.MailMessage object, the document formatting gets lost.
I’ve attached a sample project which shows the issue.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the inquiry. While converting Word document to Html using latest Aspose.Words 11.0.0. I managed to reproduce this problem on my side. I have logged your issue as WORDSNET-5911 into our bug tracking system. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue. Once we sort it out, we will let you know. I have also attached output Html file.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Hello Aspose ~ Is there a chance that issue WORDSNET-5911 could be resolved in release 11.2? Or, within the next few sprints?
Kind Regards,
Bob

Hi Siddi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue is pending for analysis. Once our developers analyse this issue, we will be able to provide you an estimate. You will be notify as soon as it is fixed. Sorry for inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5911) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.