DOCX to PDF Conversion does not work with German Hyphenation Dictionary using Java

I am using Aspose.words version 21.5.
When I convert a Word document to PDF with the following code, the automatic line breaks of MS Word are removed. If, on the other hand, manual line breaks are set, then these are correctly transferred to the PDF.

Document wordDoc = new Document("C:\\Temp\\Dokument.docx", )
PdfSaveOptions pdfso = new PdfSaveOptions()
wordDoc.save("C:\\Temp\\Dokument2.pdf", pdfso)

Dokument.docx (12.3 KB)
Dokument2.pdf (21.2 KB)
Word.png (47.8 KB)
PDF.png (24.5 KB)

@c.dunsche

We suggest you please read the following article.

You need to register the hyphenation dictionary as shown below to get the desired output. We have attached the output PDF and hyphenation dictionary with this post for your kind reference.
Hyphenation.RegisterDictionary.pdf (21.2 KB)
hyph_de_DE.zip (290.7 KB)

Hyphenation.RegisterDictionary("de-DE", MyDir + @"hyph_de_DE.dic");
Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "Dokument.docx");
doc.Save(MyDir + "Hyphenation.RegisterDictionary.pdf");

@tahir.manzoor

Thanks for the solution. It works fine.

Hello, we have cases again where the separation is not done properly. I checked the DIC file and the words should actually be known how to separate them.
Can you reproduce that with yourselves?Doxis4-Dokument.docx (35.9 KB)
Doxis4-Dokument.pdf (94.1 KB)

@c.dunsche

You are using the old version of Aspose.Words for .NET. Please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 21.6. Hope this helps you.

If you still face problem, please ZIP and attach your problematic and expected output PDF files along with screenshot of problematic section of output. We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

Hello Tahir, thank you very much for your support.
After an update to 21.6 the problem persists. I have compiled and attached the data for you.

One more note: I am using the JAVA version.Case data.zip (178.9 KB)

@c.dunsche

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-22440. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello, is there any information about what the problem is or when a solution can be expected?

Many greetings, Cornelius

@c.dunsche

We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. We work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Once we complete the analysis of your issue, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

@c.dunsche

It is to inform you that the issue which you are facing is actually not a bug in Aspose.Words. So, we have closed this issue (WORDSNET-22440) as ‘Not a Bug’.

Your document has text in German language. Please check the attached image.
German language.png (4.9 KB)

Please use “de” instead of “de-DE” in Hyphenation.RegisterDictionary method to get the desired output.

Hyphenation.RegisterDictionary("de", MyDir + @"hyph_de_DE.dic");