We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

DOCX to PDF conversion fails to render correct fonts using .NET| Embedded fonts

When saving a Word document (docx) with embedded fonts, we expect the fonts to be rendered when converting to PDF format with Aspose.Words. Certain fonts are stripped out and do not render, even though they have been embedded in the presentation.

Input: input_word_embed.docx
Output: (output.pdf)

  • Rendered: [Bradley, Palace, Lucida, Cavolini]
  • Not Rendered: [Zapfino, Aharoni, Brush Script MT, Gurmukhi MN, Khmer, Herculanum, Hoefler, Krungthep, Lao Sangam]

Product: Aspose.Words
version: [20.1, 20.5]
Code: Word.java

All files are in the attached assets.zip:

assets.zip (3.0 MB)

@kurtosys

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-20551 . You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

@kurtosys

It is to inform you that the issue which you are facing is actually not a bug in Aspose.Words. So, we have closed this issue (WORDSNET-20551) as ‘Not a Bug’.

All problematic font files are not embedded into the provided document. Aspose.Words substitutes them as expected.