Docx to PDF conversion gives wrong result (layout / pages)

We have a Word-document and the conversion with Aspose to pdf is not correct. We isolated the problem and in the attached document we have a picture and layout and some text and we the document has 2 pages. After conversion de pdf showes only a part of the picture. The layout is wrong and as a result of that errors we only have a 1 page result.

We don’t know what is wrong with this document, but if we remove the picture and insert it again, the problem is solved. Only this is not an acceptable solution for our customers.

Is there a solution of this problem?

Hi Gerbrand,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.12.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-9590. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

Since we are using Aspose.Words 14.7 some issues are fixed. Unfortunately the issue showing a part of the image on the next page is still left.

Is there a solution at the moment?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Dennis

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for being patient. Unfortunately, this issue is not resolved yet. This issue is more complex than we initially estimated, and we regret to share with you that the implementation of this issue has been postponed till a later date. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

This is still an issue for us.
When is this issue scheduled to be resolved?

Thanks,

Dennis

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your inquiry. Our development team has completed the analysis of this issue and the root cause has been identified. However, the implementation of the fix of this issue has been postponed till a later date. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9590) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.6 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.6 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.