Docx to Pdf conversion issue with picture's size using .NET

Hello,

during conversion of this word document to pdf format, we notice that the size of the pictures located in the table cells are not correct displayed.

In earlier versions of Aspose .Net this effect was more serious. In the latest version are still some pictures not correct displayed. They are still larger than defined in the word document.

For creation of the pdf document we save the word document to a memory stream, and use Aspose.PDF with BindXML to create a pdf document.

Attached you find the word document and the generated pdf document.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings.

Sacha End

Hi Sacha,

Thanks
for your query. I have managed to reproduce the same problem
at my end. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-6532 in our issue tracking system. You
will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello,

i have a problem with another document, which looks similar.

You will find it in the attachment.

Can you please forward this information to the development team.

Thank you.

Greetings,

SachaEnd

Hi Sacha,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have worked with your documents and have not found the same issue. Could you please mark the problematic section of PDF and share the screenshot here for our reference? We will investigate the issue and provide you more information.

Hello,

sorry for your investment, our customer has modified the test example so that it does no more reproducethe effect.

Attached you will find a new version.

In the pdf document some pictures are displaced. The first are the both pictures behind row 50.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Sacha End

Hi Sacha,

Thanks for sharing the new document. I have converted the shared document to Pdf file while using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET. Unfortunately, I have not found the shared problem at row 50. Please see the attached images. I have attached the output Pdf file with this post.

In case you are using an older version of Aspose.Words, I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version (v13.2.0) from here and let us know how it goes on your side. If you still face problem, please provide the following details. I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

What environment are you running on?

• OS (Windows Version)
  • Architecture (32 / 64 bit)
  • .NET Framework version
  • Please supply us with the code from your application that is causing the issue
  • Please take a screenshot of problematic area in output pdf file and share it with us