Docx to PDF Conversion Issues

I am evaluating Aspose.Words for .NET for a major insurance company that is investigating developing a custom form processing system based on Word forms with content controls. One of the requirements is converting .docx files to PDFs. In my initial tests, Aspose.Words had problems with three forms which I have attached.

1. MAILERINS0511.docx: the rotated content control on the center of the page came out unrotated in the PDF.
  2. CPWCMAIL1210.docx: this is a critical and very dense landscape form. The evaluation copy of Aspose.Words would not convert it. Must we purchase a license to convert it?
  3. AutoIDCards1A.docx: Numerous picture elements are vertically misaligned and clipped. (I ran into this problem with another Open XML utility and had to write code to adjust the offsets of picture elements that were positioned relative to page margins.)

Any assistance you can provide will be welcome. I am hoping we can use Aspose.Words in the development of this system.
Thanks,
Jack Justice, President, Forest Objects, Inc.

Hi
Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Words.

1. As I can see, the text inside your content control is not rotted. Could you please make sure you have attached a correct document? I used MS Word 2007 for testing.
  2. Most likely, you cannot convert this document because you use Aspose.Words in evaluation mode and document is truncated. There is evaluation limitation of maximum number of paragraphs in the document. You should see the following text in the output documents.
    This document was truncated here because it was created using Aspose.Words in Evaluation Mode.
    If you want to test Aspose.Words for without the evaluation version limitations, you can request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to
    https://purchase.aspose.com/temporary-license
  3. It seems I do not observe the problem on my side. Probably position of objects in your document was changed because an evaluation watermark was added at the top. Could you please try with a temporary license and let me know if the problem is still there.

Also, as I can see you are using a lot of floating objects in your last document. If you have a control over the process of creating forms, I would advise you to avoid using so many floating objects. It will be better to use table, for example.
Best regards,