Docx to Pdf Conversion : Strange image appears in the center instead of Header!

I’m converting “.docx” file to “PDF” using Aspose.Words library

Header and Footer aren’t converted at all !! Instead , some strange image display at the center of the converted pdf file !!

@Awais : Could you please have a look into the issue. I have attached the source file

Thank you…

Hi Praveen,
Thanks for your inquiry. What version of Aspose.Words for Android are you using on your end? Please share the problematic output PDF file here for our reference. Also, have you tried 1.12 version, please download it from the following link:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/androidjava/
I hope, this helps.
Best regards,

Hi Awais,

Thanks for your response.

I’m using “Aspose-words-1.12-android-jdk15.jar” version.

I have attached the source and output pdf file.

Thanks…

Hi Awais,

Did you get time to look into my isssue ?

I have attached the source file and its corresponding resulting file.

Would you please let me know the result at your end !

Thanks…

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for your inquiry. We are working over your query and will get back to you soon.

Best regards,

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for your inquiry. It could be that the problem occurs because the background picture has unsupported format. For example, Android 2 doesn’t support CMYK images. So, a red cross will be drawn if Android doesn’t support that picture. What version of Android are you getting this problem on?

Moreover, we have logged an issue in our bug tracking system for our development team to investigate this problem in detail. The ID of this issue is WORDSANDROID-183. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

Thank you very much for your response.

Following are the version and devices I have used:

Android Version : 4.4.2
Devices : Samsung S5 , Galaxy Tab Pro

Warm Regards,
Praveen

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have passed this information to our development team and will keep you posted on any further updates.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

Did your Developer Team solved the issue ?

Thanks.

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this issue is not resolved yet. Currently, this issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSANDROID-183) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Android 17.2.0 update.