Docx to pdf conversion with trial version

Hi,

I’m trying out the latest Aspose.Words to convert doc and docx files to pdf.

I’m rather surprised about the results. They paginate differently than the original, especially when there are tables. The page breaks chosen by Aspose.Words tend to be different from the original.

However, since I’m using the trial version which adds a warning message, this probably causes subsequent text to be shifted down, leading to different page breaks.

Can you confirm this?

Wouln’t it be better to write the warning message as an overlay, so as not to hamper page breaking decisions in the trial version?

Thanks

Hi Michel,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that in evaluation mode there are some limitations applied. E.g Aspose.Words injects an evaluation watermark at the top of the document. The document’s content are truncated after a certain number of paragraphs during import or export.

To avoid this you can request a free 30-day trial license which removes these evaluation restrictions. You can request this from here:
http://www.aspose.com/corporate/purchase/temporary-license.aspx

If you still face problem, please share following detail for investigation purposes.

• Please attach your input Word document.
  • Please attach the output Pdf file that shows the undesired behavior.

As soon as you get these pieces of information to us we’ll start our investigation into your issue.

OK, nice to know!

Thanks and best regards
MO

Hi Michel,

Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.