.docx to Pdf

Hi,

i am using Openxml for creating a docx document from a Word template having some content controls and also using altchunk am merging the pages so that finally i can get a document having multiples pages inside it. Now i want to create a PDF file from docx. When i tried Aspose.Words over that document, the pdf formed oes not contain any data. its blank pages that are formed. please help me over this situation.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Hi ,

I have a requirement where i need to fetch image from SharePoint style library list and load it in word document. i have made a console application where i am trying to do so but unable to get image in description content control and also Image control.

i am attaching the word template and generated word template of the same as well as the code used.

please respond asap.

regards,

Akshay

Hi Akshay,

Thanks for your inquiry. In case you are using an older version of Aspose.Words, I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version (v13.1.0) from here and let us know how it goes on your side.

I have tested the scenario by using a web URL and have not found any issue with description content control and Image control of output document. I have attached the output Docx file with this post for your kind reference.

If you still face problem, please use the following configuration settings in your application. Hope this helps you. Please let us know if you have any more queries.

<configuration>
	<system.net>
		<settings>
			<httpWebRequest useUnsafeHeaderParsing="true" />
		</settings>
	</system.net>
</configuration>
HttpWebRequestElement webRequestSettings = new HttpWebRequestElement();
webRequestSettings.UseUnsafeHeaderParsing = true;