Docx with CustomXML

I’m new to aspose.words for java. It seems like a great package, but while running some tests, I seem to end up with some troubles. Currently I’m using an evaluation license (v 2.6.0).
What is the goal? I’ve got a docx-file including customXML linked to content-controls. But after manipulating the document with aspose.words (inserting an image at the end of the document), it seems the whole document is ruined. All the content-controls and the customXML are vanished and the orientation has changed from landscape to portrait. Am I doing something wrong or is the package not ready to handle this type of manipulations? If not, I’m afraid I need to drop the whole package and try some other tools for manipulating the documents because this is crucial.
Kris

Hi
Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Words for java. Unfortunately current version of Aspose.Words for java does not support custom XML. This feature will be added in one of future releases.
Best regards.

By not supporting, you mean it’s not just leaving the docx as it is, but it is also deleting all the references (xml)? Do you have any idea when this functionality will be included?
thank you in advance,
Kris

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your document for testing? I will investigate the issue and provide you more information.
Best regards.