Docx with embedded fonts to Pdf conversion problem

Hi.

I’m trying to accomplish conversion from docx file with embedded fonts to pdf.

On the conversion Aspose couldn’t find corresponding font and substitutes embedded fonts with default ones, such as Times New Roman etc.
What i wanna achieve is to configure my aspose objects, specify that they have to use embedded fonts of the docx document when converting to pdf.
I’ve tried to do so with following:
PdfSaveOptions options = new PdfSaveOptions();
options.FontEmbeddingMode = PdfFontEmbeddingMode.EmbedAll;
options.EmbedFullFonts = true;

docSelf.Save(saveTo, options);

But didn’t succeed. Is it possible to achieve my goal somehow?

Or maybe there are other ways to achieve docx->pdf transformation of one file that possibly could be written using any custom embedded font?

Hi Amir,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document DOCX
  • Aspose.Words generated output PDF file showing the undesired behavior
  • Font files
  • Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we’ll start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip them and Click ‘Reply’ button that will bring you to the ‘reply page’ and there at the bottom you can include any attachments with that post by clicking the ‘Add/Update’ button.

Best regards,