Docx with watermark to Pdf conversion problem

We are evaluating aspose.words library (for .Net v6.0.1) and noticed a problem with watermarks when converting to pdf from docx.

The problem occurs when setting a watermark in Word 2007 using “Page Layout” -> “Watermark” functionality, saving the document as docx and converting it to pdf using the following code:

Document doc = new Document(docxPath);
doc.SaveToPdf(pdfPath);

The result is just two grey lines at the upper and lower edges of where the watermark word should be.
There’s no difference between angled and horizontal watermarks, the result is equal (apart from the two lines that are either angled or horizontal).

Attached are the docx and pdf documents.
The Pdf is viewed using Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0.7.

Any help appreciated!

Hi
Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce the problem and created new issue #7114 in our defect database. I will notify you as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards.

Hi,

I need the fix for this same issue. Can you send me the fix as well?

Thanks!

Hi

Thanks for your request. The issue #7114 is not resolved yet. You will be notified here in this forum thread as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards.

Hello Alexey,
Is there are news on the watermark issue (issue #7114)? If not, can you please provide me with any information or timeframe for a fix?
Pete Skelly

Hi,

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue is still unresolved. It is difficult to provide you any reliable estimate regarding this issues at this stage.
Best regards.

We are experiencing the same issue. Has this been resolved yet? If not, can you please give an estimated date.
Thanks

Hi

Thanks for your request. Most likely the fix of this issue will be included in the next hotfix, which will be released in a week. You will be notified.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7114) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(8)