We currently install Excel on our servers to create Excel files for our customers. We create these on the file from an empty Excel file and/or from templates. Our creation is table driven. So, we can add charts, macros, forms, and data. Almost also we execute one of the macros which password protects the macro code included in the workbook. Does your product support that? Thanks.
I think Aspose.Cells can suit your needs well for almost all the features you require except executing macros in the template file. For your scenario, I will mention/ list the following features which are supported by Aspose.Cells APIs:
1) Create Excel spreadsheets (XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB, XLTX, CSV, Tab Delimited, ODS, SpreadsheetML etc.) from the scratch.
2) Manipulate existing Excel files or creating Excel file from the template files
See the documents in the section for your reference:
3) Import data from variety of data sources and create List objects/ Tables. See the documents for your reference:
4) Create new charts and manipulate existing charts (at every level) in the template files:
5) Add/ Modify macros/ vba codes in the Excel spreadsheets:
Let us know if we can be of any further help.