Does Aspose.Pdf for .NET support the font Neutra Display

Hi,

I would like to know if the product Aspose .PDF for .NET supports the font ‘Neutra Display’.

+

If the high quality of a A4 PDF printout with images and text can be guaranteed. The PDF we want to use for a customer contains high resolution images in colour.

Thank you for your reply,

Gulay

E-Zooka:
I would like to know if the product Aspose .PDF for .NET supports the font ‘Neutra Display’.
Hi Gulay,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario where I have used Neutra Display Titling font Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.7.0 and as per my observations, the text in PDF file is appearing in Neutra Display Titling font. For your reference, I have also attached the resultant PDF which is generated over my end.

[C#]

//Instantiate Pdf instance by calling
it empty constructor
<o:p></o:p>

Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf pdf1 = new Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf();

//Create a section in the Pdf object

Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Section sec1 = pdf1.Sections.Add();

//Create a text paragraph inheriting text format settings from the section

Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Text text1 = new Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Text(sec1);

//Add the text paragraph to the section

sec1.Paragraphs.Add(text1);

//Create 1st text segment

Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Segment s1 = new Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Segment("the first item");

s1.TextInfo.FontName = "Neutra Display Titling";

//Add 2nd text segment to the text paragraph

text1.Segments.Add(s1);

// add font subset to PDF file

pdf1.SetUnicode();

//Save the Pdf

pdf1.Save("c:/pdftest/NeutraDisplay_Titling.pdf");

E-Zooka:
If the high quality of a A4 PDF printout with images and text can be guaranteed. The PDF we want to use for a customer contains high resolution images in colour.
Aspose.Pdf for .NET supports the featuer to convert Image file to PDF format or you have can add images in existing PDF file. Furthermore, you can also specify the size of resultant PDF document. Please try using our component and in case you encounter any issue, please feel free to contact.

For further information, please visit Set Page Size and Margins and How to Convert an Image to PDF.

Dear Nayyer, thank you for your reply. We will definitely use this component, but we just wanted to make sure that it will fit our and our customers needs.

I just want to double check the following. Do we keep the high resolution of our original PDF with images etc, when we fill the document in and save it or print it. Does the print out after rewriting has the same high resolution as the original?

Thank you for your reply,

kind regards,

Gulay

Hi Gulay,

Thanks for your inquiry. We don’t have any known issue of resolution loss, while saving or printing a Pdf form. You can easily manipulate Pdf documents save and print with Aspose.Pdf. Kindly give a try, hopefully there would be not issue with resolution.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance. We will be more than happy to guide you.

Best Regrads,