Does Aspose provide any converter to create a pdf

Hi,

I have some requirement of converting any type of file to pdf. How can I do that ?

Does Aspose support any converter in java ?

Hello Sriman,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

I am a representative from Aspose.Pdf team. This product offers the capability to create PDF documents from scratch using its API, while converting Text file into PDF, transform an Image into PDF or you can convert an XML file into PDF format. Please visit the following link for more information on

Besides this, we have products as well which provide the feature to convert MS Office files i.e. Word, PPT, Excel worksheets, MSG files and various other formats into PDF. For your convenience, I am moving this query to Aspose.Total forum and I believe my fellow workers taking care of these products would be in better position to share further details.

Thanks for the info.

It would be great if you can provide some code template how to convert MS word and xls to pdf.

Hi,

I am from Aspose.Cells team. Please see the document on how to create/convert Excel files to PDF format:
http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/converting-to-pdf-files.html

Thank you.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I'm from the Aspose.Words team, please see this article here to learn how to convert a word document to PDF using Aspose.Words.

Thanks,