Does Aspose support powerpoint automation in Web based application

Hi,

In my project i came across one requirement in reporting part and that is need to do the customization or automation of powerpoint slides web based application i.e on IIS.

I tried to achieve it via using Microsoft Interop Services dll but not able to do it and after a long RnD i came to know the this dll are the best option for the thick client i.e Window based application.

So please let me if i go you for Aspose then will it resolve my problem of customization or automation of Powerpoint slide in web based application i,e on IIS.

Would be glad if you advice me ASAP

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I like to share that Aspose.Slides completely supports web based applications. Please visit this link to online demos for your further kind reference. Please share, if I may help you further.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

Thanks for your reply and confirmation.

Is it possible for you to provide me some PoC so that i can share it with my senoir management and can convience them will get their approval for the Aspose.

Thanks & Regards

Rahul Joshi

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your growing interest in our product. I think the link that I have shared the official demo’s with you in my previous post. You may also try using this sample project https://apps.banckle.com/file/g/?v=be8fIRNWf3T&f=WebAssignment.rar as well for your PoC.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

Thanks for sharing the link with me but i have encountered one problem here and the problem is that i m not ble to open the link shared by you.

So can you please zip some demo PoC and send to me on rahul.a.joshi@capgemini.com so that i can go through it.

Would be glad if do so.

Thanks & Regards

Rahul Joshi

Hi Rahul,

I am sharing the sample project with you. Its a very basic sample that you can use for PoC. You may show your higher-ups the Aspose.Slides official demos shared here. The official demos are can be really helpful to you.

Unfortunately, I cannot email you owing to company policy. However, you may please download the sample assignment from following link. I have again verified it working properly. Hopefully, it will be downloaded this time.

https://apps.banckle.com/file/g/?v=be8fIRNWf3T&f=WebAssignment.rar

Many Thanks,