Does Aspose.total have PDF annotate, Markup, Signature, Compress, Compare features?

We currently have Aspose.Total product used inside our software for viewing PDF’s
License Version: 2.2
We are looking to have more features for the PDF like - PDF annotate, PDF markup, COmpare, Compress, Signature, PDF edit etc.
Would the current version hat I am using (2.2) have these tools , if yes how do I enable all features in PDF or they would come if I upgrade?
What all does the upgrade offer that my current version would not have?

@sush2365

Would you please exlain a bit more about your requirements? Do you want to perform all these actions programmatically or by viewing the PDF in some viewer? We will share our feedback with you accordingly.

We currently have the PDF viewer but that does not give me any other tools like I mentioned above. We want to perform all those actions inside the PDF viewer that we are already getting from Aspose. Do we need to turn on some settings for that?
actions we want to be able to use - Annotate, markup, pdf edit, pdf measure, compare, compress, e-signature
Also another question, Can multiple people work on the same PDF while annotating for example?
Looking forward to hearing from you.

@sush2365

Aspose.PDF does not offer any feature to view PDF file or edit it using tools. You can only use it in codebehind to process PDF documents. Furthermore, Aspose.PDF is a multithreaded-safe API which means only one thread should access the PDF document at one time.

We offer GroupDocs.Viewer which allows you to render and display documents in your application. You may please check and explore it as per your need and create inquiries in respective forum.