Does Aspose.Words for .NET uses microsoft.office.interop.word

Hi

Is Aspose.Word uses the Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word Or Microsoft Office Object Library?

Thanks

This message was posted using Email2Forum by babar.raza.

Hello

Thanks for your request. Aspose components are totally independent and are not affiliated with, nor authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. Aspose.Words does not use Microsoft Office Automation.

Best regards,

Hi,

Thanks for the reply but I think as Microsoft Word is Microsoft Product and according to MSDN there is only one Assembly available for MS Word Automation that is “Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word” if Aspose is not using that Assembly then I am afraid I need to search more for MS Word Automation Assemblies. I have used your Aspose.Words.dll and the Properties and methods are almost same the “Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word” is using and exposing. As I have told we have used the “Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word” in our application and there are some Legacy Problems so looking for some other solution in Office Automation that’s why I was more concerned with the Core Library used of Aspose.Word.

Thanks

Shakeel

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I think the following article will be useful for you:

https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/aspose-words-or-microsoft-office-automation/

Best regards,