Does issue PDFKITNET-10185 gets resolved?

Hi there,

Could you please let me know if the issue PDFKITNET-10185 got resolved?

I read in some thread that the “linearized” feature would be supported in PDF kit. Please help me out.

Chandan

Hi Chandan,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please share some more details about your requirements? So we look into the details and guide you properly.

If you are asking for support of linearization (Linearized PDF) to optimize the Pdf file for fast web viewing. Then I’m afraid its still not implemented in Aspose.Pdf.Kit for java.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

chandanluthra:
Could you please let me know if the issue PDFKITNET-10185 got resolved?
I read in some thread that the “linearized” feature would be supported in PDF kit. Please help me out.
Hi Chandan,

Adding more to Tilal’s comments, the requirement PDFKITNET-10185 was related to linearizing existing PDF files. I am pleased to share that this feature is supported in recent release versions of Aspose.Pdf for .NET. Please visit the following link for further information on how to Optimize PDF Document for the Web.

Please note that since July-2011, Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET has been discontinued as separate product and all its classes and enumerations are available under Aspose.Pdf.Facades namespace in Aspose.Pdf for .NET. You may consider visiting the following links for information on

Currently this feature is supported in Aspose.Pdf for .NET and its not available over Java platform. However recently we have migrated Aspose.Pdf for .NET code to Java platform and currently we are working on testing this release. Once this new version becomes available, you will be able to apply linearization over existing PDF files over Java platform. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Chandan,

Thanks for your patience.

I am pleased to share that an autoported MergedAPI release of Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.0.0 has been published. Please try using the latest release version and in case you encounter any issue or you have any related query, please feel free to contact.