We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

DOM for .pptx

Hi,

do you have and can you place DOM for .pptx slides on your site, I start working with .pptx slides and that would be very helpful to me.

Thanks

Hi,

I have observed the request shared by you and regret to share that there is no specific Aspose.Slides.Pptx DOM available in Aspose.Slides docs at the moment. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-34726 in our issue tracking system to work over the creation of DOM and adding an article for that. In the mean while you can refer to Aspose.Slides for PPT DOM which is also similar to Aspose.Slides.Pptx to a great extent. The only difference is the classes name between PPT and PPTX DOM. I will share the further updates with you as soon we have the DOM available online.

Many Thanks,

I try to do:

SlideEx slide=pres.getSlides().get_Item(0);
slide.getPlaceholders();
but this function is undefined for SlideEx, because of that I tought than DOM for ppt and pptx are different…

Hi,

Yes, you are right in your point. In case of PPTX this property is available in ShapeEx.

You need to use

PlaceholderEx place=slide.getShape().get_Item(0).getPlaceHolder();

If null is returned then it means that there is no placeholder associated with the the shape otherwise you will get the read only access to slide shape placeholder.

Many Thanks,

is the issue with ID SLIDESNET-34726 at the moment?

Hi Yuebin,

I regret to share that at present the DOM diagrams for the new API are unavailable in live documentation. I have contacted our product team in this regard and shall update the documentation as soon as it will be shared by product team.

Many Thanks,